Saturday, August 10, 2019

InHouse Testimonial EPILEPSY & SEIZURES

I'm a software solutions developer and a living testimony of cbd oil's wonder working capabilities.

I grew up as every normal child but at the age of 19 (plus 7 months) on February 1, 2008, I started having severe seizures that temporarily truncated my education. I was in my final year at Milton Keynes, UK and had to "step aside" educationally. My loving parents did their best - took me to the best Neuro Psychiatric hospital on the continent in Aro, Abeokuta.

I underwent several types of tests & therapies but all to no avail. Terrible drugs like carbamazepine and the likes were the best thing consultant neurologists could prescribe. Taking as much as 600mg everyday.

My situation grew worse and I started having memory loss (amnesia) and unceremoniously, my university education of 4 years was stretched to 11 years - though I eventually graduated with a first class.

As a full-blooded Yoruba man of Egba stock, epilepsy is treated like leprosy - noone will ever want to have anything to do with such a person and this turned me into an outcast sort of even amongst close family and friends.

Luckily for me, during my youth service program in Abuja (2014 - 2015), I met an angel in person of Dr. Ijeoma (in Asokoro). She introduced me to cbd oil (for free) and that was the end of this shame causing illness called EPILEPTIC SEIZURE. I've been taking it since then till date.

Cbd oil works like magic and now I have no fear attached to going out and being in the midst of people again. No shame, no suicidal thoughts, no inferiority complex, no type of illness, no seizures again

Thanks so much and remain blessed
 Grow New Hair, Defeat Alopecia - Hempworx CBD Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment