Saturday, August 10, 2019

Constant Pain from Arthritis and Inflammation

Ok, like I said I began taking it the same day and here is what I've found. For several years I've been in pretty much constant pain from arthritis and inflammation.

I'd been taking 400-800mg of Motrin a day for???years. I went to bed hurting. I woke up hurting. I worked my tail off everyday hurting most of the time.

By day 3 taking HempWorx I had about 70% less pain. To me, that's a big, BIG BIG difference. Now that it's almost day 20 I will say I'm now 95% pain free most of the time & feel NO inflammation!

I've also noticed I'm calmer than my "norm" & am sleeping better. We both have had the flu this week (hey, it's not a 100% miracle cure all) but we're recovering pretty quickly and comfortably I think! All I know is I wanted to give an honest testimony & now I can give one for both Joe & myself. We are both customers for life and I cannot put a pricetag on how we're feeling!

It's priceless but thankfully it's also very affordable! I am so excited to share this and look forward to how far we will both go to reach our goals of better health & happiness!! I plan to continue to study CBDs potential health benefits and the new studies that are just now beginning.

So amazing this plant called hemp that had been used for centuries and has so many uses had become lost to our modern culture! Thrilled it's known now and so glad I'm a part of it with HempWorx!

For those who do know me personally, you know I tell things straight up like it is & don't sugar coat. I'm skeptical & analytical by nature, read & research everything....if I'm this excited...GET EXCITED!!! ❤
 Grow New Hair, Defeat Alopecia - Hempworx CBD Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment